We code, write, design, develop, and build for the web. We like to keep things simple, easy & focused.
FredHQ is a small web shop in Amesbury, Massachusetts that creates striking, effective websites for clients of all sizes. We help passionate people go from idea to launch (& beyond).
Helping Clients Big & Small
We’re currently booked through September, 2014, but we always like talking about new and exciting ideas. Get in touch.
What We Believe
- Content is king. It’s the reason that people visit websites. When are you open? Where are you located? What exactly do you do? Your site’s should present content clearly and effectively.
- People-first experiences. Great sites are fast, friendly, and focused. Keep the experience simple. Your site should avoid saturating pages with clutter and distractions.
- Sites work everywhere. People will visit your site from desk-chairs, beds, cars, couches, gyms, bars… everywhere. It should be ready for visitors wherever and whenever they find it.
- Launch is a start, not an end. New sites are exciting, but keeping content fresh and accurate over time is even more important. Updating your site should be as easy as using it.
- Iterate & improve. Websites are part art and part science. Track, watch, and learn how people are using your site to see how design & content can be adjusted as needed.